Yeng Constantino Issues Public Apology For Her Post In Her Siargao Incident


Yeng Constantino issues a public apology towards her viral post regarding her Siargao adveture turned into a not so good experience.

The grand winner of Pinoy Dream Academy shared her sentiments on her Youtube Vlog account regarding her not so good experience in Siargao. She mentioned that  her husband suffered a minor accident wherein he temporarily had a memory loss and was immediatedly rushed to the nearest hospital

Her vlog sparks negative remarks from netizens specially those who are in medical field after Yeng Constantino mentioned the medical care they recieved in hospital.



Yeng Constantino posted a apology on her social media account and she already deleted the vlog post regarding the Siargao incident, "yung mga recent posts ko was brought about by my high emotions dahil sa nangyari sa aking asawa whose life at that time I thought was in grave danger. Pagkatapos kong kausapin ang mga taong malapit sa akin I realized I should have been more responsible in my posts.

I would like to apologize to Dr. Esterlina Tan and the other medical staff for the hurt that my post and vlog has caused them. Whatever concerns I had should have been coursed through the proper forum. It was unfair to call her out on social media and I’m taking down the posts and the vlog immediately. I’m deeply sorry for the hurt I caused her at sa lahat ng mga medical professionals who were affected by my posts. There is no excuse. I will do my best to be more responsible next time."

Post a Comment

0 Comments